General description of duties:
Web application engineer will research, evaluate, design, develop, install, integrate and maintain software applications, technical environments, operating systems, embedded software and other application components.
- Installing CMS websites (WordPress deployment)
- Installing plug-ins and themes for CMS as well as developing new ones (CMS customization)
- Developing server-side applications for mobile apps (custom web development)
- Connecting two or more web applications/databases using a provided API (integrated web development)
- Conducting database operations
- LAMP administration and configuration
- Minor web design work
- Perform other related duties assigned
- Must have minimum 2 years full-time position experience in web development
- Minimum 2 years of formal education in the field, specializing in web-development
- Must have advanced high proficiency in PHP – PHP programming (PHP version aware programming as well as having a deep understanding of object based programming)
- Advanced knowledge of DNS and IP routing principals
- Be familiar with MVC design architecture in PHP with Yii framework.
- Basic knowledge of common CMS systems – Word Press, Open Cart, Joomla, etc.
- Have an understanding and experience working with Linux based Servers and Workstations.
- Have essential experience with web design (HTML layout and CSS Styling)
- Great communication skills and confidence in the field
- Advanced knowledge of LAMP operations (Deploy fully configured LAMP Stack)
- Essential MySQL operations (Ability to write complex JOIN queries)
- Advanced Ability to work in all Linux environments
- Strong ability to acquire new knowledge / research and learn new technologies
- Suitable job portfolios may be requested
- PHP Yii programming experience
- Web Server operation and optimization
- Experience working with cPanel
|Job Category||Information Technology|