Union Marketing is a creative marketing agency, servicing unions across Canada. We are a one-stop shop for innovative membership engagement. Unionized since 2013, our team has a unique understanding of union culture and issues surrounding the labour movement. Through this understanding, we are able to provide our clients with the services that are most effective in cultivating a thriving membership. Simply put, we speak union. We strive to increase awareness of current issues that affect unions while promoting the positive change needed to implement fair and safe work environments for current and future generations. We assist unions in mobilizing their community and memberships to increase positive public perception and keep accessible, high quality services in place for the community and for all hard-working Canadians.
Union Marketing is currently looking to hire a Quality Assurance Analyst who will work with our Product Manager on the testing and refining of our various software platforms. This role is ideal for a candidate that is inquisitive, detail oriented and who is only interested in work of the highest quality. Products that are flawed or faulty embarrass you!
This is a full-time role based at our newly renovated office in Etobicoke, Ontario.
- Create Test case scenario
- Execute Test Case and Unit Tests
- Create Bug reports
- Bug report validation
- Maintain issue tracking system
- Create and manage automated testing scripts
- 2+ years of manual testing experience in a product/web application space
- Experience with automated regression testing
- Excellent grasp of testing plan and test case creation methodology
- General understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to quickly learn and become familiar with the software product being tested
- Serious attention to detail when dealing with requirements and test cases
- Strong written & communication skills to clearly articulate product issues and steps to reproduce them
- Previously experience with product & development teams through design reviews & kick-off meetings
- Familiarity working with multiple browsers / Operating Systems and devices
- SQL and MSSQL skills
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar education background
- User Documentation writing
- Experience with SaaS software
- Selenium testing experience
- Experience with staging and development tools (ie Ansible)
- Experience with cluster environments (ie AWS, Docker Swarm, Kubernets)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it using the form below.
|Job Category||App Development, Information Technology, Web Development|