We are currently looking for a full-time web developer to join our IT team.
This is not a web “design” position.
This is a local position so you must able to work at our office.
This is not an entry level position
The person hired for this position will be responsible for the following:
– installing CMS websites (Word Press deployment)
– installing plug-ins and themes for CMS as well as developing new ones (CMS customization)
– developing server-side applications for mobile apps (custom web development)
– connecting two or more web applications/databases using a provided API (integrated web development)
– conducting database operations
– LAMP administration and configuration
– *minor web design work
The ideal candidate for this position must…
– have at least 2 years experience in web development
– have HIGH proficiency in PHP (absolute must)
– Be familiar with MVC design architecture in PHP with Yii framework.
– be able to use HTML layout and CSS
– have a knowledge of common CMS systems – Word Press, Open Cart, Joomla, etc.
– have an understanding and experience working with Linux based Servers and Workstations.
– have some experience with web design ( HTML layout and Styling)
– have a minimum of 2 years full-time job experience in the field (suitable job portfolios may also be considered in this respect)
– have fantastic communication skills
– be confident in their abilities
Candidates who do not have knowledge of PHP will NOT be considered for the position.
· PHP programming
· LAMP operations
· MySQL operations
· PHP Yii programming experience
· Web Server operation and optimization
Who We Are
We are a creative marketing firm, assisting unions and associations alike in building successful promotional campaigns. We provide a variety of services to clients, such as web design, logo design, animation, creative writing, social media campaigning, call center engagement, press release creation, dissemination and more…
Our team consists of unique individuals with various skill-sets who have come together to form innovative, outside-the-box campaigns. We are animators, designers, creative writers, software developers, digital media experts, cinematographers, event planners, print specialists, promo product specialists and more. With a vastly talented staff, we’re able to provide our clients with a wide range of services to provide them with the best solutions for their organization.
Our IT Team
Our IT Team provides a wide variety of services, such as office IT support, infrastructure design, mobile app development, server setup and administration, special event setup and tech design for larger outside-the-box projects/concepts.
Why Work With Us?
As a unionized firm, we offer a wide variety of benefits to employees. Union Marketing offers its employees job security, health and dental benefits as well as a fun, relaxed and diverse work environment to enhance personal and professional growth.
|Job Category||Web Development|