General description of duties:
Work in collaboration with design team to conceptualize and create original images for print and digital.
- Create illustrations from the development of the original concept to final execution.
- Apply theories and principles of design and communication for the development of effective illustrations.
- Communicate visually using drawing as a means of visual exploration, idea analysis, problem solving and expression of thought.
- Use a variety of programs/mediums to create, capture and manipulate illustration elements in producing a final product.
- Submit concepts for approval by project lead
- Implement design revisions based on client feedback/requests
- Present final designs to clients or project lead
- Performs other related duties
- A degree/certification in Illustration and/or demonstrated equivalent skills
- Advanced knowledge of design principles and elements
- Advanced knowledge of perspective and colour theory
- Intermediate layout abilities
- Intermediate knowledge and application of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Basic technical ability
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with other team members
- Manual dexterity
- Time-management skills