Union Marketing is a creative marketing agency, servicing unions across Canada. We are a one-stop shop for innovative membership engagement. Unionized since 2013, our team has a unique understanding of union culture and issues surrounding the labour movement. Through this understanding, we are able to provide our clients with the services that are most effective in cultivating a thriving membership. Simply put, we speak union. We strive to increase awareness of current issues that affect unions while promoting the positive change needed to implement fair and safe work environments for current and future generations. We assist unions in mobilizing their community and memberships to increase positive public perception and keep accessible, high quality services in place for the community and for all hard-working Canadians.
Union Marketing is currently looking to hire an Account Manager with a mixture of creativity, communication and project management skills to work with our unique and growing roster of clients.
The ideal candidate will play a key role both within the agency and as a client facing lead on behalf of the agency. Reporting directly to the CMO, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving overall client satisfaction and ensuring that projects are completed on time and on budget. Additionally, the candidate will work with creative, product and finance teams to ensure work is scoped, produced and invoiced appropriately.
By developing relationships with key contacts within his/her client list, the candidate will initiate revenue generating opportunities for the agency and work with the CMO and CEO to sell through to clients.
This is a full-time role based at our newly renovated office in Etobicoke, Ontario.
- Manage all active and incoming projects from start to delivery
- Manage delivery of work across in-house departments (creative, production, IT etc) in order to hit project due dates
- Develop intimate knowledge of Union Marketing’s products and opportunities
- Write and edit proposals for new work to prospective and existing clients
- Ensure that pertinent client and project information is tracked in CRM system and project management platform
- Work with CMO to project revenue and manage budgets internally
- 3+ years of experience in project and account management within an ad agency
- Proactive, highly organized and proficient in business communication both verbal and written
- Knowledge and/or healthy curiosity in labour and union issues
- Able to handle a heavy workload and manage priorities
- Able to communicate effectively across teams
Please email your resume to email@example.com or submit it using the form below.
|Job Category||Customer Service|